Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Jungle Book Musical

This musical actually occurred at the end of April, but it has taken me a while to get some pictures of the event. I saw the play at the assembly the day before the actual performances because I was going to be out of town at BYU Women's Conference. Nate had planned on taking pictures, but I guess taking 4 kids with you to a musical performance wiped out those plans. I was finally able to order these pictures from a professional photographer who sold them for a pretty penny. But, I had to get some for memories sake!One of Isaiah's parts was being part of Kaa's coil. He did have one solo line where he said, "We are so hungry for visitors." He was able to sing in all of the chorus parts and he had a great time!
Here he is in action trying to gobble up Mowgli. I believe this was where he actually spoke his solo part.
When Isaiah wasn't performing as Kaa's coil, he was a tree in the jungle. Here he is messing around at a dress performance. He was very dramatic in his tree duties!
Here is the whole cast. They all did so great! I appreciate all of the work that the parents put in to making this musical happen. It is all done through volunteer work and it is amazing. I love the kids' school!

No comments: