Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation

Miles has officially grown-up. It is really so sad that he will be away for a full school day next year. I don't know what I am going to do without him around. Much to Nate's dismay, SAA holds a kindergarten graduation. Nate believes that moving from kindergarten to first grade isn't much of a celebration and so he was rolling his eyes the whole program. I just love watching Miles with his classmates, joyfully taking it all in! Here is Miles waving at us when the Kinders entered the gym. Doesn't he look so proud and excited?
Here he is sitting beside his classmates. The kids sang a couple of songs and had a grand-finale of doing a chorus line to the song, "Here we come, First Grade." It was hilarious watching especially the boys kick their legs in the air. Miles kept kicking the same foot, instead of alternating. It was so cute.
Here is Miles with his teacher, Ms. Lambson. He thinks she is the best teacher ever!
Here is Miles with his buddies. Bryson, Tyler, and Jackson. They are known as "The Gang." They are all very competitive and love playing sports at recess. One cute thing at the graduation is that 3 different mothers came up to me and told me how much their daughters LOVE Miles. One mom even told me that her daughter calls Miles "Her Troy" when she plays High School Musical. So funny. I guess he really is a charmer!

1 comment:

alananddanielle said...

HEY SARA-IT WAS FUN FINDING YOUR BLOG THROUGH SOME WARD MEMBERS. IT'S AMAZING TO ME THAT YOU HAVE TIME TO BLOG WITH YOUR BUSY LIFE BUT I ENJOYED SEEING IT. I'M EXCITED TO SING WITH YOU. WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE CHECK OUT OUR BLOG AT: alananddanielle.blogspot.com
LOVE DANIELLE