Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Midway Vacation

After the Ragnar we met Nate's family up in Midway, UT to hang out and vacation for the week. Erika and her 6 kids were there along with Jake, Abe, Ben, Kellie, and Ezra. We had a great time just hanging out and doing a few activities. On this particular day we attempted to drive up to Timp caves to hike, but our car started overheating just as we arrived at Sundance. We decided to hang out there for a while and then we just went back to Midway to get the car looked at. Here are the kids by the river eating some suckers. They enjoyed finding hiking sticks and playing by the water.
Isaiah skillfully was able to climb over to this island. He had to walk through a shallow section of the river to get there.
The girls joined him later!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I truly think this day has worn you out! I would imagine the children were succored, as they ate their suckers? HA!

THE PACK FAMILY said...

Stacy, I should have you be my permanent proof reader. I need one of those. Thanks for keeping me together. By the way, I did enjoy the company today...just not the misbehaving children ;)