Friday, April 10, 2009

EASTER

During the priesthood session at General Conference we hung out with Grandma Pack at the mall. It was really crowded there, but nobody was in line to see the Easter Bunny. Normally I wouldn't take pics with the Easter Bunny, but Grandma offered to get a picture because it turned out so cute!The older kids weren't so enthusiastic, and the younger kids were a little apprehensive, but the picture turned out really cute. One thing I learned the night that we were at the mall was that I'm not so sure if I can take all the kids around to different places this summer. The older 3 are pretty well behaved, but I need two adults per child for Moses and Ella. Moses tends to wander off and Ella doesn't want to be carried or put into a stroller. Since she learned how to walk she likes to practice a lot, I guess? She was walking haphazardly all throughout the mall wandering in and out of various stores. I couldn't get her to leave the Hello Kitty store. I might have a long summer in store for me. Yay!
All three of the kids had 9:00 soccer games Easter Saturday this year. That pretty much ruled out any city or event Easter egg hunts for us this year. We just decided to have one in our own backyard. I think that the kids had a lot of fun. Once Ella realized what was in the eggs, all she wanted to do was open them. She still has an eye out for Easter eggs wherever we go!

1 comment:

The Clawsons said...

i love the one of ella in the collage with her puffy cheeks full of candy. so fun!