Saturday, May 23, 2009

Grace the Performer

Grace has so much fun in her little performing group. She does such a great job. She shows no fear. I really like this particular group because they go to old folks homes and perform. The elderly just love to see the little girls and their cute little performances. This particular recital Grace had solos in "Yakety-Yak" and "Ole-King Cole." The other songs that the girls sang included nursery rhyme songs and Saturday Morning Cartoon songs. Grace's teacher came up to me afterwards and told me what a beautiful voice Grace has and we should definitely look for opportunities for her to share her talent. I'm not sure how I could exactly do that, but we are looking for voice lesson opportunities. If anyone knows of any, please pass along the info!

No comments: