Monday, May 18, 2009

Hurray for Moses!

Moses has had a eventful month. As you all know Moses fractured his foot a few weeks ago. He has been so active on his cast that he had to go in a get it re casted because it started cracking on the bottom after just one week. I was able to attend BYU Women's Conference a week later and Nate stayed home with the kids! I am so grateful to him for that because I was very uplifted and rejuvenated at the conference. Anyways, while I was gone, Nate somehow enticed Moses to become interested in FINALLY going to the bathroom. When I got home I continued and after about two weeks he is accident free, even through the night!To celebrate we all went to Chuck E Cheese as a family. That is Moses' favorite place right now and we all had a good time. We are so proud of him! He has just matured so much the last few months, and he was finally ready for this big step!

1 comment:

Emily said...

what a huge step! I bet you are sooooooo grateful not to change huge diapers anymore. Good job Moses!