Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Celebrations

December is a month of excitement and dread. I love the feel of the holidays. Everyone is on the move trying to get all of their shopping done, decorations are up and enjoyed, and all of the children have 50 programs to go to. I love the programs, and despise the programs. With so many kids it really busies up your month and it is hard to enjoy the real spirit of Christmas. I do LOVE watching my kids perform though.
The kids come home with lots of Christmas costumes to share. Here is Moses with his reindeer antlers. I'm not sure why he has a blue sticker on his nose. Shouldn't it be blue?
Here's Ella enjoying the fought over Santa hat. I need to get one per child so our problems will be solved.
Here is Moses with Santa. Do you know what he asked for? A black bow tie. Yes, that's right. Even Santa looked at me and said, "Did he just say he wanted a bow tie?" Crazy kid.
Here is Moses' preschool class with Santa. He has really enjoyed preschool and making new friends. He comes home with stories everyday about them all. If their parents only knew... I wish I knew the stories that come home about Moses too! I'm sure they're great!

No comments: