Friday, December 18, 2009

Slippery Ice

We went to see the lights at temple square, and wouldn't you know it I didn't get any pictures! We got back pretty late and all of the kids had fallen asleep in the car. I pulled Ella out of her car seat in a peaceful sleep and started to walk into the house to put her to bed. All of the sudden I slipped on a big sheet of ice in front of the stairs to our house. We both went tumbling down, and although I tried to land so that I could bear the brunt of the fall, Ella was a little topsy-turvy and went head first for the cement. Poor little girl. This is a picture of the damage. Just so everyone knows, I didn't make it out very well myself. It looks like I'm abusive, but my injuries are hidden by clothes. I have huge bruises on my leg and on my behind and a scrape on my arm.

No comments: