Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Miles' Birthday Party

Miles' birthday is always a hard one for me. It is 5 days before Christmas and it is very easy to forget it is coming with all of the other festivities going on. This year Miles wanted to invite his friends from school and have an all out boy party. I don't know who thought it was a good idea to invite 12 little 7-year-old boys over for a 4-hour late night! Things got very crazy. Did you know that when the birthday boy gets like 5 Nerf guns for his birthday, no boys are going to sit down and watch a movie? I know now, and I'll plan accordingly next time!
Here are most of the boys eating dinner. Miles' dinner of choice? Mac and Cheese and hot dogs, much to his mother's dismay! It was an easy dinner though.
Apparently, the kids were singing "Happy Birthday" very loud!
Miles blew out his 7 candles all in one breath. Isn't that good luck?
Isaiah and Grace made this birthday sign for Miles. I love seeing the kids do things for each other. I spend most of my time breaking up silly little fights all of the time, so to see them serve and love each other is a mother's greatest joy! Now, if I could only get them to do that when it wasn't some one's birthday!?

No comments: