Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Dinosaur Park

I came across this website that was selling $50 gift certificates for the Dinosaur Park for $15. I snatched it up and we were able to buy a whole year family membership with it. We went this weekend for the first time. The kids really enjoyed it. There were a lot of little interactive exhibits inside and a ton of playtime outside! I LOVE pictures of the kids helping each other out. Isaiah took Ella up the middle of this tree and took her down the slide inside of it. She enjoys time with her siblings.
Here is Ella inside a dinosaur play structure with her dad. She just loves to be outside!
Grace posed for tons of different dino pictures. She wanted a picture with her sassy hat. I love her in this hat.
And here is our Miles!
Can you say, "OUCH!"
Here is the whole gang. Triniti was with us for the weekend and was able to come with us to the park. After the park we went to Cafe Rio and got many weird looks. I am amazed at how people react to a big family, even here in the children rich state of Utah. People think that we're crazy. I was so proud of all of the kids at the restaurant. They had amazing manners! They were quiet and polite. There were many families with two children there who were loud and running around with very bad restaurant manners. I hope all who thought that we were crazy took note!

1 comment:

The Clawsons said...

she's such a spazz! trin didn't even tell me about the dino museum. i just heard about dressing up and jumping on the trampoline. jeez. thanks!