Monday, March 2, 2009

Alisha's Wedding

On February 28th, Nate's sister Alisha got married. We had a great time at her reception. It was at a garden center, so all of the decor made me very excited for spring to start. The kids had an amazing time running around with their cousins. Here a few pics: Here is a rare kiss from Moses. Actually, it looks kind of forced, but it started out as genuine one. He recently has stated that he does not like kisses. He gets really mad at me when I try to kiss him good night. He tells me that he only wants hugs, but not big ones. Lately he has been puckering up a little bit more.
Here is Ella dancing with Nate. It was a rare smile for her this night. She was a real crabby pants. But ya still gotta love her. She had a really good time dancing!
Here is a rare picture of us. We never get pictures together because one of us is usually the photographer. This one was taken by Isaiah. He did a pretty good job. Maybe you'll see more pictures of us in the future.
Here is a picture of all of the Pack brothers. Yes, there are seven of them. They all look so good dressed to the 9s. I hope my boys look this good when they're older. I really hope that I don't have seven of them though!
Here is the only picture that I have of all of us. It isn't the best picture, but at least we are all in the picture. We were about ready to lose Moses and have Ella scream. That's just how it goes sometimes. I still think we're a pretty cute little family. OK, I guess I can't really say little...

1 comment:

shel7by said...

you're a cute big family. Sara geek, you are so pretty. Even prettier than when I lived out there.