Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ella's Hair Attempts

For a mama that loves to do hair, Ella has not been giving me much to work with and Grace no longer wants me to do her hair. Here are my meager attempts at pulling little bunches into ponytails. You might want to know how I get Ella to sit so still for her hair. The two most successful places are in the bathroom sink and in her high chair while she is eating. By the way, we took Ella in for her 12 month check up and she was a whopping 26 lbs. She is also in the 95 percentile for her height. We have a big, healthy girl on our hands! This is my favorite. The first time I attempted it they looked like little twigs sticking out of the back of her head. She has since grown in a little more hair.
This is a top of the head pony. Never did this with Grace when she was a baby. She didn't have any hair on the top of her head. It works pretty well. Love Ella's little personality in this picture. This hair description thing is kind of getting boring...Sorry!

No comments: