Thursday, October 1, 2009

School Pictures

Here are the kids school pictures for his year. When I got them back the first thing that I noticed was how big they are getting. I really notice this in picture form for some reason. Maybe it's because I am remembering what their last year pictures looked like. I can't believe my oldest in in 5th grade! That is so crazy!
Here is Isaiah! He is in Mrs. Carlson's class this year. He is making a lot of friends and is loving Social Studies, which is his favorite subject. They have to memorize all of the states and capitals, the presidents in order, the Declaration of Independence, and the Bill of Rights. He is right on this because he LOVES this stuff!
Here is our sweet Gracious! She is the one that has changed the very most since last year. Look at her! She's huge! Grace is in Mrs. Reidford's class and enjoys many friends in her class. She always makes friends so easily. Mrs. Reidford has mentioned to me how she constantly has to think of things to challenge Grace. One of her comments about Grace was that she can read absolutely everything!
Here is our Miles! He is enjoying life in Mrs. Velez's class. He was disappointed when none of his friends were in his class this year, but of course he has made new friends almost instantly. The 2nd week of school his teacher sent this email to me: "I can't wait to get to know Miles more. He had a great week. He's very confident, friendly and eager to make great choices. I see him as a quiet leader of out class! Thank you for sharing him with me." I think that says it all!

1 comment:

Yvette said...

You and Nate have some good lookin kids!